Thursday, August 20, 2009

Billy Mays Shops for Office Supplies

Oh how I miss the familiar yell, "Billy Mays here for fill in the blank." It seems like yesterday he was convincing me to buy stuff I really didn't need. The guy had a powerful pitch. I guess being hopped up on drugs has a way of giving a person supernatural energy.

While shopping today, I happened to run into Billy Mays (ghost or zombie) at Office Depot. It freaked me the hell out. Since Grecian Formula lost it's pizzaz back in 1989, I was certain that this was Billy. No doubt.


I feel like People Magazine or Heather from the Fresno Beehive should include this picture of Billy being just like the rest of us: Billy Mays needs a Science fair board.

I want to know what other dead celebs have descended from the heavens (or ascended from H-E-Double Hockey Sticks) to shop for reams of paper, Post-Its and toner cartridges?

No comments:

Post a Comment