Thursday, July 30, 2009

Vote Timmy T off the Island

Why, Fresno?

Why do things like this happen in my town? I take ownership of my mistakes, but I cannot be blamed for this. First, let me tell you that I am not hating on promotion. I am hating on the cheesey-ass-no-good-funk-between-the-ears-look-at-me-let's-be-natural-no-let's-be-klassy-no-let's-try-way-too-hard crap that I just witnessed. My boy, Mike Oz, pokes fun at all the lame promotion that goes on in Fresno. I actually think he has single-handedly made crap cool.

This is not the case here. In the video below, Timmy T (yes, him) is playing the role of D-bag (method actor, I am sure) and Kat (who I cosider a friend) is trying to get him to take "work" seriously. They have to give The Standard the award for best atmosphere...

...as an aside, I do not think any buisness in Fresno should win awards for atmoshpere. Have you seen/smelled/tasted the poor air quality?

Here's the video:


Here is where you react...

PS - I think I spotted my friend from high school in the openning shot.
Mike Emo, is that you?

5 comments:

  1. *sigh* I hope Timmy called that Bisla guy back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Timmy T is misunderstood"
    He's probably suffered from that his whole miserable life. I really hope this thing goes viral (God knows I need saves and creams after watching that video).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure if it's sad or not, but before this post and the one on the Beehive, I've never really heard of Timmy T.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not sad...you are one of the lucky ones.

    ReplyDelete