Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Not a Designer & Not a Bartender = Fun Night

I hope the old math principle holds true--two negatives make a positive. On Tuesday, July 21st I will be attempting to mix it up at the Creative Fresno Bartender Challenge. The event enlists the help of two non-bartenders to mix drinks for a crowd of folks who want to beautify the community. The money raised through tips goes to fund Creative Fresno's Mural Projects.

My opponent, Jennifer Blair from Fresno's Leading Young Professionals (FLYP), will bring her posse of type-A go getters. Since I am representing the creative professionals, I decided to try and "design" a menu for my specialty drinks. You can click the image below to download a copy for yourself...I'll also have some there. I encourage you to Drink the Rainbow.

Photobucket

So, which drink will you be ordering?


1 comment:

  1. Hopefully I can make it through the entire rainbow and have my own rainbow spewing from my mouth by the end of the night.

    ReplyDelete